Monthly Account Fee
Debit Card Access
ATM Withdrawal Fee
$0at any major bank ATM in Australia
- No monthly account fee and minimum deposit.
- Get $40 with a new Complete Freedom everyday bank account when you apply by 28th September 2022 and within 30 days of account opening deposit $500 and make 5 eligible debit card purchases
- Fee-free ATM use in Australia and around the world at Global Alliance ATMs
- $5.00 per overseas cash withdrawal (outside Global ATM Alliance)
- Access to offers and benefits from popular brands with My Offers Hub
- Contactless payments using Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Fraud money back guarantee
- You must be 14 years or over to apply online.
- If applying for a joint account, you'll need the other persons' details too.
- Applying online only takes around 7 minutes.
- Your new account will be setup immediately after you apply.
The Bank of Melbourne Complete Freedom Debit Card Review
- No monthly account service fee and minimum deposit
- Get $40 when you apply by 28th September 2022, deposit $500, and make 5 eligible debit card purchases within 30 days of account opening
- Free ATM withdrawals at major banks in Australia and worldwide via Global Alliance ATMs (other fees may apply)
- Free eftpos, direct debit, Visa Debit transactions, Internet, mobile, and phone banking transactions
- Free cheque, staff assisted (branch and telephone)
- Monitor your money with Spend Tracker and balance alerts
- Secure real time payments when you link your debit card to Beem It app
What’s not so good
- $15 Overdrawn fee
- $4 Periodical Payment - charged for automated transfer of funds made on a regular basis at your request from your account to another specific account. The fee is charged at the time the transaction occurs. Free to another Bank of Melbourne/St.George/BankSA account.